Tuesday, May 26, 2009

T.I. and Tiny marry before he starts his jail sentence

Wasup Snitches. I know its been a minute since I posted but it was Memorial Day weekend so get over it!
X
Anyway, you'll be delighted to know T.I. finally married his baby momma/fiance of 900 million years, Tiny from Escape. I’m told their family all traveled to Miami for the Holiday for a small ceremony.
X

Urban Daily reported:
X
“Its been a crazy situation around here with all that has been taking place. In regards to Tiny and T.I., yes they are officially husband and wife,” said the source who wished to remain anonymous because they were not at liberty to officially discuss the issue. “It recently took place in a very private ceremony with only members of the immediate family and certain members of the Grand Hustle family.”
X
X
Congrats to them
X
Meanwhile, Tip Harris also had a “Going Away” concert Sunday night at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, where he performed in front of a sold out crowd of 16,000 people:
X
X

X

He kicked it with Andre 3000 bakstage
X

and his new wife Tiny was in tow as well
X
Unfortunately, T.I. didn't have alot of time for honeymoon festivites. He check into Federal Prison in Arkansas earlier today.
X
Hope he doesn't becomes someone elses bride while in prison...i'm just saying.

No comments: