Monday, June 29, 2009

BET Awards 09 Red Carpet - Stars who looked a mess

You take the good, you take the bad -- well here it is:
X
Whoever and Whatever this Norwood guy is, I just want him and ALL his glitter to go away.
X
Damn Paul Wall, you couldn't dress up just a little bit? And wasup with your wife's Citi trends dress?
X
Pepto-pink is never a good look on anybody Anthony Anderson
X
I like that Day 26 tried to have a cohesive look, but it bothered me that Big Boy was stuffed in that vest. Its all too messy and unrefined for me.
X
No...thats all Im saying.
X
Neicy Nash in Goldmember?
X

Neyo and his girl looked too casual for me, like they were going to Denny's or something--in the hood.
X
I hated this crayola box dress on Keri Hilson
X

Tyra is always criticizing the models on ANTM for coming to panel and "looking like their walking through the mall instead of like a Top Model". Tyra...dont say that anymore EVER.
X

Why do I feel like they are both singing "Hallleeee Berryyyy!" in their heads?
X

Cassie looked foolish. And by the way, Rihanna wants her look back girl.
X

And Lil Mama never fails to piss me off...sigh.

No comments: