Thursday, June 11, 2009

Star Tidbits: Taylor-Pain collabo?, Lloyd leaves The Inc, Jordin Sparks new album cover, and Girlicious kics a member to the curb

I don't know what these pics are about, but I'm NOT ready for a T-pain and Taylor Swift collabo...at all.
X
X

I can't take it
X
X
Here is the official album cover for Jordin Sparks' brand new album 'Battlefield':
X

Uhm…ok moving on
X
X
Lloyd has told Irv Gotti and The Inc don’t worry about it. He released this statement:
X

“I’m ready for a change,” says Lloyd. “There’s no bad blood. I just feel I need to take more control over my career and get a fresh start. Hopefully Irv can understand my position.”
X
In other words...ya'll aint about to do me like you did Ashanti. But's thats just my translation.
X
X

And one of the chicks in the home-made (The Pussy Cat Dolls presents Girlicious) group Tiffanie has been booted out the group. She made a youtube video to inform the fans just whats been goinzzz on:
X

No comments: