Monday, June 1, 2009

The MTV Movie Awards and all of its glory (or not)

The MTV Movie Awards went down last night and I must say they left me heavily underwhelmed....
X

Shar, Shar, Shar...That hair,that dress WTF?
X

and please tell me why your daughter is more fly than you?
X
Soulja Boy Tell'em was there
X
He kicked it with Tyrese
X

no mam Lil Mama
X

Fonzworth Bentley brought his boo
X
I hated Taraji's dress
X
X

Forest brought the family along
X
KeKe Palmer looked nice
X

and Rick Foxx flew solo
X
Then inside the award show:
X

Denzel presented with hs Kelly Rowland- looking daughter. He says he's trying to break into the industry...surprise surprise.
X

and Weezy presented too
X
But the most talked about moment of the night was when Sacha Baron Cohen came down on hornest and hafd his leg spread all in Eminem’s face. Em got mad and stormed out, check the video:
X

X
People are saying it was probably planned, but I got a kick out it nonetheless...lol

No comments: