Friday, January 16, 2009

Kimora Lee Simmons is Preggers!

According to Usmagazine.com, Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou are expecting their first child together.
X

X
Simmons, 33, has two daughters, Ming Lee, 8, and Aoki Lee, 6, with hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, whom she divorced in 2008 after nearly 10 years of marriage.
X
"I have a lot of hang-ups in life with men. I'm not very trusting," she told Harper's Bazaar last year. "
X
But after meeting Hounsou in February 2007, she said, "I have someone who has the heart, the soul, and the hotness."
X
Added Hounsou , "My first impression has always been the same, that she's a very beautiful lady, very capable and intelligent and smart with great family values. She's the least high-maintenance lady I've ever dated."
X
Asked if she wanted more kids, Simmons told Us last September, "I would love to. I practice everyday."
X
X
And Check out these photos taken yesterday of the couple having lunch:
X

Notice the strategically placed Hermes Birkin Bag. Looks to me like its covering her baby phat. Lol.
X
Congrats to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Ke-Ke!