Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ray-J parties it up and kicks it with Brandy + Dionne Warwick and T.I. Make appearances

Ray-J had a birthday party at Poetry Night Club in Las Vegas:
X
X
X
X
This was one of many bashes I hear, the soon to be Reality TV star turned 28 on the 17th.
X
X
And a few days ago Brandy and Ray J both hit up the Sugar Shane Mosley fight after party:

X
X
Dang Bran, you looking real greasy. I want somebody to give you one of those blotting cloths ASAP. Still love you though girl.
X
And their TV brother, Marcus Paulk (Miles) was there too:
X

X
X
Dionne Warwick performed at BB King’s Club in New York recently:
X

X

Good to see her in good health and still hitting the stage.
X
X
And T.I. had a special performance at JET Nightclub last night:
X

X

X
Live you Life T.I., he'll be headed to the slammer for his one year term starting in March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ray-J is so bootleg to me.