Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick news on Whitney, Ray-J, and Bobby Brown

Brandy is speaking out and saying that contrary to popular belief, Ray-J and Whitney are not an item. She tells Rap-Up magazine:
X

X
“Well, every time I ask Ray J about Whitney he always says that’s just his friend. He’s not dating her. And I don’t think that he would lie to me. I said, ‘Well Ray, that’s not the way it looks. People think that you and Whitney are in a relationship.’ He was like, ‘Well, that’s what they’re gonna think, but I’m telling you the truth and I’m not dating Whitney. Whitney and I are just really good friends and that’s it.’ When I ask Whitney, she says the same thing, unless they are just pulling the wool over my eyes. But I think he’s telling the truth.”
X

X
X
I guess, meanwhile Ray-J’s alleged love interest Whitney Houston was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills medical facility yesterday:
X

X

X

X
X
And Whitney’s ex husband Bobby Brown has confirmed to People.com that his girlfriend Alicia Etheridge is indeed carrying his baby, and he is happy about the new addition.

Congrats to them.

No comments: