Monday, February 9, 2009

Star-Snitch Award Coverage: 2009 Grammy's Red Carpet

Sorry for the post delays, We're having some major technical difficulties. But hopefully it's all cleared up....
X
I don't know what it was about this year, but the Grammy Carpet was not that interesting. Check out what some of your favorite celebs rocked:
X

Boys II Men / Mary Mary
X

Robin Thicke and Paula / Anthony Hamilton and his wife
X

Ginuwine / Raheem Davaughn
X

will.i.am / Big Boi
X

Leona Lewis / Janelle Monae
X

Chris Tucker and The Rock / T.I. and Tiny
X

Jay-Z / Eric Benet, his girlfriend, and his daughter
X

Snoop and his wife / Fantasia


Solange / Estelle
X

J-Hud and Punk (I mean David)
X

Ne-Yo and his coverup / Keyshia Cole
X
X
Like I said I was a little underwhelmed by it all. But as always I do have my pics for Best/Worst dressed.
X
Worst Dressed Female:
X

Natalie Cole. The dress would have probably been ok, but these gold chains imprisoning her arms are NOT the business
X
Worst Dressed Male:
X


T-Pain, no explanation needed.
X
And this was just funny to me:
X

M.I.A. and her husband
X
My Best Dressed female:
X

Easily Letoya Luckett. Loved all of this look.
X
And best dressed Male:
X

I have to give it to Nas. This look wouldn't work anywhere else but the Grammy's... but he looked stylish, polished, and still a managed to keep it a little hood. Lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was Beyonce?

Anonymous said...

I think Bey is already on tour overseas