Friday, February 27, 2009

Star Pages: Beyonce, LaLa, and Dawn's sexy KING Magazine spread + MORE

Halle B. has a new perfume hitting stores. Check out her promo shots:




Nice


The hottest chick in the game Beyonce is on the cover of the newest issue of Ebony Magazine: X
I love the cover
X
Hmmm...this dress looks familiar. It's almost exactly like the House of Dereon gown she wore to the Oscars. I think I like this one a little more though.
X
X
X
X
and here are some quotes from her interview:
X
“I’m a daughter, I’m a friend, I’m a wife, I’m a sister. All those things first. I’m artist. I’m a businesswoman. I’m multifaceted. I’m a lover. I’m inspired by love. I make decisions from the heart.”
X
“I’ve worked so hard on my craft, and I will never stop. I will never retire. I love it way too much.”
X
“He [Jay-Z] was very successful before I met him and I was very successful before I met him. So we have so much respect for each other, and respect for each other artistically. We are very close friends, and I believe he is the ultimate artist and he has the same feelings for me.”
X
“I don’t know how to talk about it [being a wife] because I don’t like to talk about it. But I have a great example of a great wife, and that’s my mother. And I have great friends around me that have been married, so I’m lucky to have really good examples. And a great husband.”
X
Should be an interesting read....
X
X
There have been rumors flying that M’Onique is out and LaLa is the new dean of Vh1’s Charm School. Check out her new photoshoot:
X

X

X

Only time will tell, nice pictures though.
X
X
And here is Dawn's mini spread in the KING magazine's 50th issue:
X

X

X

X

See previous post for pics of the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn looks slutty