Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keri Hilson comes for Beyonce?!?

My inbox damn near collapsed from all the messages about this new "Turnin Me On" remix. People are saying that Ms. Keri is talking about Beyonce and Ciara in the song.
X

X
Here are some quotes:
X
“I ain’t tryin’ to start no mess there’s just something on my chest that I need to get off…Your vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it ‘to the left’.” (allegedly directed at Bey and Ciara)
X
“She need to go have some babies. She need to sit down she fading.” (allegedly directed at Bey)
X
“Go head tell these folks how long I been writing your songs… I been putting you on… check the credits hoe!…If you want me you can find me in Decatur hoe.” (allegedly directed at Ciara)
X
Click HERE to listen to the song
X
X
Hmmm. Now ya'll know I don't play about my Beyonce, and this blog has shown nothing but love for Keri. But she may have gotten too big for her whack ass britches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She could be talking about anybody

Anonymous said...

Keri sit down

Anonymous said...

fuck beyonce!