Here is a list of some of whats owed:X
· The state of New York filed a $12,599 tax warrant on April 26,
2008, in the New York County Clerk's office.
· The IRS filed a $50,464 lien on Sept. 5, 2007, in the Bergen (N.J.) County Clerk's office.
· The IRS filed a $67,509 lien on May 14, 2007, in Bergen County.
· The state of California filed a $4,089 lien on Sept. 16, 2005, in Sacramento County Court.
· The IRS filed a $232,348 lien on Aug. 16, 2005, in New Jersey.
· The state of New Jersey filed a $51,471 lien on Aug. 11, 2005, in
New Jersey State Superior Court.
· The state of New Jersey filed a $77,939 lien on Dec. 9, 2004, in New Jersey Superior Court.
Well damn Kim...Her people are saying she’s paying on it and will continue to do so.X
And Lyfe Jennings has decided to ditch his manager Matthew Knowles and has inked a deal with Warner Bros. Records. His new manager is Manny Halley, the dude that put Keisha Cole on the map.
Lyfe is the second major star to leave Knowles management. The first was Kelly Rowland a few months ago....