Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quick News on Chris Brown, First Lady Michelle Obama, Keke Palmer and Kanye West

This past weekend, Chris Brown’s bodyguard attacked a man who was trying to get a picture of Chris at the gym in L.A. Here is what the victim had to say:
X

X
“Chris was inside, and there were all these guys outside trying to get pictures. I was just working out at the gym with my son and we wanted to take a quick shot of Chris. I guess Chris’ bodyguard assumed I was a paparazzo and he started chasing me out of the gymnasium and down the stairs. I tripped as the bodyguard was chasing me - he was really angry and charging at me - I honestly thought the guy was going to kill me!
X
“Then the guy picked me up and started shaking me with incredible force. He tried to grab the camera from my pocket but I didn’t let go. People around were yelling, “Leave him alone; leave him alone!”, and after a few minutes, the bodyguard realized a lot of people were watching, so he stopped. Thankfully there were witnesses - otherwise, I don’t know what would have happened!”
X
After that, the man went to the office of the gym, and the bodyguard was still yelling at him! Then, Chris went into the office and said, “I’ve never seen a white boy run that fast.”
Source
X
Let me find out you should stay away from Chris Brown period unless you want you ass whooped....
X
X
Breezy is not the only one in hot water for putting his hands on somebody, TMZ is reporting that Kanye West and his manager Don C. will be charged with 3 criminal misdemeanors of vandalism, battery, and grand theft for his alteraction last year with a paparazzi at LAX.
X

Tough luck Ye....
X
X
Forbes Magazine has named rising star Keke Palmer as the “#8 Most Valuable Young Star In Hollywood”:
X

The list also included Daniel Radcliff, Miley Cyrus, Dakota Fanning, Abigail Breslin, Hayden Panettiere, and Emma Watson.
X
Congrats to her
X
X
And The Sun Times is reporting that First Lady Michelle Obama has enlisted the help Alicia Keys, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Alfre Woodard (to name a few) to celebrate Women’s History Month:
X

"The First Lady will host a series of events on Thursday in celebration of Women’s History Month. Twenty-one women at the top of their fields will join the First Lady in visiting local schools and speaking with students about their career goals and achieving their dreams. These events are an extension of the Obama administration’s commitment to engage with the DC community and open the White House for arts, culture and educational purposes."

No comments: