Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quick News: Case shot himself... and lived to tell about it + Tiny wants to do your nails

Remember R&B singer Case? He had the hit song “Touch me Tease me” featuring Foxy Brown back in the day. Well he’s back with a new album called The Rose Experience set to drop March 24th.
X
X
During a recent interview he revealed something very interesting:
X
“...Then, I had an accident in ’02,” he continued, “where I accidentally shot myself in the throat, so that put things on home for a minute.”
X
Apparently, when Case was moving the gun, expecting his kids to find it, the hair trigger went off. After I came-to, the first thing I did was try to sing,” Case said. “That’s all I was really concerned about at that time.”
X
Its not everyday that somebody shoots themselves in the throat and lives to tell about it. I’m surprised he didn’t convert to gospel!
X
Click HERE to read the entire article
X
X
And T.I.’s boo Tiny has decided to get whatever she likes. And what she likes is a nail shop:
X
X
“Georgia peach Tameka "Tiny" Cottle knows a thing or two about southern hospitality. The former member of the nineties female quartet Xscape will be opening Tiny's Nail Bar, a full-service nail salon replete with a full-service bar, in Stockbridge, Georgia. While enjoying relaxing manicures, pedicures and other self-indulging services such as massages, body wraps and spray tanning, the patrons will be treated to complimentary health drinks and juices."
X
"I'm going to offer nice but affordable services so everyone can enjoy themselves, relax and feel pretty," says Tiny, who's engaged to Grammy-winning rapper T.I. and is the biological mother of two of their five children. "I'm very picky about my nails and hair, so I'm going to make sure that I do my best to deliver top-notch customer service."
X
Who's gonna watch the shop while she goes to visit T.I. in the slammer?
X
Click HERE for more on that story.

No comments: