Friday, September 5, 2008

More Star Events: T.I., Jada Pinkett-Smith, Solange & Cassie + More

T.I. and Tiny were also at the BMI Awards last night in LA, and they hit some pre-VMA events:








Jada Pinkett-Smith and her leading man Will Smith were snapped at the premier of “The Women.” (Jada’s new movie) in Hollywood last:









Solange and Cassie were at a Mgmt performance in NYC last night:



Usher performed during the 2008 NFL Kickoff at Columbus Circle in NYC yesterday:






and Trina posed like she was in high school at the PillowTalk night party for Lashawn Merrit:

2 comments:

E'Jae said...

Tiny is holding on to her man T.I. tight!

Drew Watts said...

This is such a long time ago. I think TI is a really great rapper. I really like most of his music, especially his hits like “Live your life”. That song was a real inspiration. I remember once attending a TI show in one of the Los Angeles venues. It was a great experience!