Thursday, September 11, 2008

Project Runway Recap - Episode 9

EPISODE 9: What’s Your Sign?
In this weeks challenge the designers had to team up with a former ousted contestant to create a avant gard garment inspired by an astrological sign. The twist was that two designers would would be eliminated this time. As always lets check in on our favorites to see what they did:
Terri
Korto
Jerrell
No spoilers, but I will say that one of these designers won the challenge, and one of them got eliminated. Check out the re-runs or check back here next week to see who.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like any of these

Anonymous said...

Korto is going to win!

Anonymous said...

Jerrell's looks the most normal

Anonymous said...

Jerell has my vote

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see terri go! :(

Peppah said...

i'm pulling for Korto!

Anonymous said...

2 GOT CUT. I'M GLAD TERRI IS GONE SHE'S A BITCH. AND I DO LIKE KORTO, I HOPE SHE WINS 2