Monday, September 15, 2008

Star Nuptuals: J-Hud gets engaged

So word has it that Jennifer Hudson has went and got engaged to her boyfriend, David Otunga, (Punk from I Love New York). People.com reports:


“I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend David on Friday night in L.A.” says the rep. for Otunga, who is known as “Punk” from the reality show I Love New York 2, popped the question with a Neil Lane diamond ring on the Dreamgirls Oscar winner’s 27th birthday. The couple, who have been dating less than a year, both hail from Chicago”

Oh yeah Jennifer? What ever happen to this other fiancĂ©e (see pic below), that walked the red carpet with you at a couple of times? Guess you didn’t like living under his spotlight….or maybe you're just stirring up some publicity for your new album conveniently dropping later this month. Yall aint slick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S WHAT AN OSCAR CAN DO. IDK, THAT WAS FAST THOUGH SHE ONLY KNOWN THAT "PUNK" FOR 8 MONTHS.

Brian C. Taylor said...

When you get this "T" please let me know because I was so upset when I heard that she was dating PUNK... I mean what happened to the man that stuck by you before you became JHUD... JHUD is giving me she is going to be the mess...