Monday, September 8, 2008

Star Events: JD's TAG party and T.I.'s Dinner

Jermaine Dupri hosted a VMA Pre-party this weekend at Avalon. Lots of celebs made appearances:

Fabo was in the house


Jill Marie Jones


His wifey Janet was there


Zoe Kravitz was snapped slouching


Amerie and her legs were there


Aisha Tyler was in the house


Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon


Estelle


Golden Brookes


Elise Neil


Letoya Luckett


and T.I had a. private dinner Saturday at One Sunset in L.A.:

T.I. and Omar Epps


Elise Neil and Melyssa Ford


D.Woods


Omar, Tiny, T.I. and Keisha Epps


T.I. and Busta Rymes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not MJB in that pic, that the Alicia Tyler chick

blogboss said...

Thanks K, I fixed it. At first glance I thought it was Mary all the way. the resemblence in that pic is uncanny.

Anonymous said...

Golden, Golden, Golden! you look a fool.