Saturday, September 13, 2008

Star Vids: T.I, Q-Tip and Jamie Foxx's New Movie

T.I.'s new video for "What's Happening"



Well, this reminds me of when TI fist hit the scene (rubberband man, you don't know me, etc.), nothing special about it. Just him in his hood sittin on the porch! Something short and simple...I'd give it a 3 (i'm being generous). T.I. you know you've done better in the past, don't downgrade! still love him though...


Q-Tip's much anticipated new video for "Gettin Up"


Dope video! Simple yet creative...everything from the wardrobe to the concept I liked. The song being HOTT helps it too! I'm glad to see him come back so strong! I give it a 7! Looking forward to his album...


Jamie Foxx's and Robert Downey Jr.'s new trailer for "The Soloist"

The Soloist from videos11 on Vimeo.

This looks very interesting, can't wait to check this one out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf jamie!? lol

Anonymous said...

TI IS SO SEXY!

Anonymous said...

that ti vid is lame! ya shoulda gave it a 1 real talk!