Friday, December 5, 2008

Breaking News: O.J. Simpson sentenced to 15 years in prison


According to a source:
X
A broken O.J. Simpson was sentenced Friday to at least 15 years in prison for a hotel armed robbery after a judge rejected his apology and said, "It was much more than stupidity."
The 61-year-old football Hall of Famer stood shackled and stone-faced when Judge Jackie Glass quickly rattled off his punishment soon after he made a rambling, five-minute plea for leniency, choking back tears as he told her: "I didn't want to steal anything from anyone. ... I'm sorry, sorry."
X
The judge said several times that her sentence in the Las Vegas case had nothing to do with Simpson's 1994 acquittal in the slaying of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.
X
"I'm not here to try and cause any retribution or any payback for anything else," Glass said.
X
X
Yeah somehow I doubt that and karma is a bitch...I'm just saying.

No comments: