Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stat Pages: Christina Milian needs a Victoria Secrets giftcard + her new promo shots

X
X
Christina Milian has some new promo pics. She is currently preparing her next LP due via her new lable, Myspace Records. The first single is said to be a power ballad (yeah I said ballad) called 'Us Against The World' and will premier on Myspace October 6th.

X

X

X
X
I think the promo pics are hot! Whats not hot is that Ms. Milian was snapped getting out a car in L.A. recently with no draws on. C'mon Christina...I thought you were one of the classy ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow. no underwear! c'mon now!

Anonymous said...

I always knew she was nasty. lol.

Anonymous said...

Skank

Anonymous said...

who the hell is that? milan? i need photoshop on my computer