Monday, November 3, 2008

I spy a Wedding Ring- Chili edition

Well, well, well....we havent had one of these in a while. In the previous post we see Chili enjoyed an Atlanta Hawks game. But what is this bling on her finger???
X

X
The last man she was linked to was CNN news anchor T.J. Holmes:
X

X
Chili swears they ended their relationship about a year ago, but maybe she gave him a call after Usher tied the knot....only time well tell, but in the meantime nice try Rozanda!
X
When asked what male celebrity she would love to date she answered this:
X
"The Rock," she exclaimed! "I love him! I haven't met him yet. I want to. If you ever reach out to him, tell him that Chilli has the biggest crush on him. She would love to just go to lunch. Don't think I don't know he's divorced now too. I wouldn't say all of this if he was married. I know that relationship is over."

No comments: