Monday, November 17, 2008

Star Pages: Obama, Beyonce, Naturi, and Diddy

X
President-Elect Barack Obama is covering the December Issue of GQ Magazine:
X

I'm still in disbelief about this whole ordeal
XX
Seeing as though yall haven't seen a Beyonce post from me in while (like the last two seconds, lol) I though you may like to see these new pics from ya girl Bey:
X

X

X

X

I'm not sure what these pics are for, but they were shot last Thursday.
X
X
And recently released is this new Lil’ Kim inspired pic of Naturi (ex-member of 3LW) in King Magazine:
X

X
I had no idea that Lil' Kim has been the only person in Biggie's life that has been against the movie. Here is an excerpt of what Naturi had to say about Kim in VIBE:
X
KING: Were you disappointed that Kim was the only one from Big’s past not supporting Notorious?
X
NATURI: When I think about it, it’s really sad, because this movie is honoring somebody who helped build her and Junior M.A.F.I.A. This is going to be a movie that Brooklyn…the whole country could be proud of. So it’s unfortunate that somebody who was there and benefited by becoming a figurehead in hip-hop isn’t supportive.
X
Naturi is portraying Kim in the motion picture "Notorious".
X
And speaking of the Notorious B.I.G., here is his bff Diddy’s Ad for his brand new fragrance called “I am King” The ad will be featured in magazines and on billboards across the country in December.
X

Say what you want, this dude has some serious swag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beyonce take too many pics, lol.

Anonymous said...

she do take alot of pics and all of them she be half naked and shwoing her shoulders!