Monday, November 17, 2008

Wanda Sykes is out the closet AND a new type of Hip-Hop beef

X
Looks like this Proposition 8 in California is sparking some unrest between the gay & lesbian community and the heterosexuals.
X
Comedian Wanda Sykes even came out the closet after the ban was passed. A source reports she had this to say at a rally in Las Vegas:
X

X
“You know, I don’t really talk about my sexual orientation. I didn’t feel like I had to. I was just living my life, not necessarily in the closet, but I was living my life....Everybody that knows me personally they know I’m gay. But that’s the way people should be able to live their lives,” she said.
X
“Now, I gotta get in their face,” she said. “I’m proud to be a woman. I’m proud to be a black woman, and I’m proud to be gay.”
X
I think this was the most un-surprising news of the weekend, but It's good she is standing up for what she believes in.
X
X
And there is a new Hip-Hop beef popping off, and its not your usual Nas/Jay-Z or 50 cent/Kanye.
X
Detroit rapper, and Eminem’s homeboy Trick Trick had some not so nice things to say about gays in an interview to promote his new album The Villain last tuesday. Here is a recap of what he said:
X

X
“I’ma go on the record right now with this. Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album,” Trick revealed to AllHipHop.com. “I don’t want your f**got money any goddamn way. I don’t like it [homosexuality]. Carry that s**t somewhere else.”
X
Well, Los Angeles-based actor/ rapper and self-proclaimed “Homo Thug” Deadlee responded by saying this:
X
“My first thought is to get crazy and warn him that this f**got will kick his ass — but I am so on Cloud 9 with Obama winning, and the way he did it,” Deadlee told AllHipHop.com. “Obama was called a terrorist, unpatriotic, and the entire time kept his cool, I so wish I was like that. I know who I am and my self worth that I really don’t give a f**k who or what a Trick Trick has to say. There is still a lot of hate against gays, and a Trick Trick just perpetuates the hate…so if Trick Trick really does plan on putting an AK to my head/I ain’t going out like that! Trick Trick will be the only b***h that ends up dead!”
X
Wow….thats something that you don't hear everyday. I'll bet Trick-Trick only expected to get attacked by Rosie O'Donell and Clay Aiken. Lol.
X
Check out this dude Deadlee's pic:
X

X
I'm sure this is just a publicity tactic to help old Trick-Trick move some units, we will see if it works....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all knew about Wanda, who is this gay rapper. Never heard of him.

Anonymous said...

surprise surprise

Anonymous said...

homothug? please