Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh yeah? Janet cancels tour so she can have a baby....

X
According to Wenn:
X
“He wants Janet to focus on her health so that if she gets pregnant, there won’t be problems that could prevent her from carrying to full term. After hearing Jermaine’s logic, she decided to cancel the tour. Earlier this month, the singer revealed she is just waiting for the right time to become a first-time mum, telling Sister 2 Sister magazine, “At some point it’s coming. When? I have no idea. He (Dupri) has been past ready. He’s just waiting for me; I’m the one holding up the whole thing. “Everyone tells me that there will never be a good time, that I will always be busy, but I just think when the stars are aligned it will happen.”
X
So rumor had it thay she was already knocked up but turnes out she just getting the oven ready for the bun. Congrats to them.

No comments: