Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Star Pages: Sasha IS Fierce!

X
Here is another group of promo shots for Beyonce's new album "I am...Sasha Fierce":
X
X

X

X

X
Just stunning...Beyonce always comes with it.
X
And here is her triple cover for V Magazine, on stands this week:
X

Click to enlarge
X
I see they are running with the black and white theme...
X
Here is an excerpt from inside the mag:
X
"It’s funny because right before the show I’m under the stage making sure my double-stick is in the right place, my pack is turned on, and my shoes have the stickies on the bottom so I don’t slip—all of these things that are so not glamorous. Then I take my last sip of water, clear my throat, close my eyes, and tell myself, You are fierce. You are fierce. You are fierce! And the second I take that first step and hear that crowd, I kind of transform. By the time I get
up to the stage, I’m in the zone. I don’t feel anything anymore. Like if I’m in pain or if I’m nervous it kind of becomes, I don’t know how to describe it, I become that other thing. It’s like I’m ready for war."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty, the one thing I dont like is her eyebrows in these pics, but everything else is cute

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful

Anonymous said...

I like these better than her album covers