Thursday, November 6, 2008

Your Beyonce for the day

X
Just released are these new color versions of a couple of pics from the I Am..Sasha Fierce promo photos:
X

X

X

X

X
I'm liking the 'colored' versions...
X
Beyonce has also voulunteered to sing for Barack Obama's inauguration. According to Usmagazine:
X
"I'm there. I can't wait," she told the Associated Press. "I feel like all of us, we're ready to do whatever we have to do. Whatever they want -- if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there, and I'm ready."
X
She said that she was supposed to be in Japan on election night, promoting her new album, I Am ... Sasha Fierce. At the last minute, she opted to stay home.
X
"I said, 'What am I doing? I'm completely making a bad decision. I have to go home. I'm gonna kill myself if I'm not home in America,"' said the singer. "I knew I needed to be here."
X
X
And you can now hear the full versions of each song on Beyonce's album. Click the cd to listen!
X

No comments: