Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mariah Carey says its all good in the Cannon Hood!


MC says she and husband Nick Cannon are going strong. "It's good," she tells MTV News of their marriage. "Life is beautiful, and things are going well." Since thier April nuptuals the couple has heard people say "things are rocky and hazy and messed up" between them. Mariah responds..."I'm like, 'Why would we have gotten married?'" "People are going to say what they say, but what would be the purpose? I guess other people do those things for a purpose, but I don't know."I'm ecstatic, so be ecstatic with me!" she adds. "Be happy with me. Can we celebrate?"

She recently told the August issue of Elle that they want to start a family. Of Cannon, she said, "I couldnt imagine anybody that I've ever met being a better dad." Carey plans to beging touring in November.

No comments: