Thursday, August 21, 2008

Solange un-apologetic about her life experiences + Beyonce's new cd and a DC3 comeback

Solange is no Beyonce...and she wants everyone to know it.
She sings about smoking marijuana and making love on a new duet feauturing Lil Wayne, called "Champagne Chronic Nightcap". And she insists every track on her new album Sol-AngeL & The Hadley St.Dreams is written from personal experience.

She tells Giant magazine, "I am unapologetic; I don't write about things unless they're true. I'm a grown-ass woman and I've experienced grown-ass things."

Ok grown ass woman, dont act like Matthew wont put the smack down. Then again, he's probably behind all of this "Solange the anti-Beyonce" mess...but I cant hate on Music World's promotion game

Source

And more un-confirmed information has leaked about Beyonce's highly anticipated third album. The disc is said to be be titled "Virtuoso Intellect" and inlcude production from Kanye West, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, The Neptunes, and the Dream. Other sources have cited Timbaland and T-Pain participating as well. The leaked single "Beautiful Nightmare" is said to be a bonus track for the cd.

The rumored release date is November 11 (international release) and Nov 18 (domestic release). Only time will tell if this all pans out. Everyone who knows me knows I will be waiting on the edge of my seat...literally.

There is also talks of a Destiny's Child reunion. Kelly Rowland recently talked about an upcoming stage performance with her "girls" and hinted at a comeback tour and cd but again, no confirmation for now.


Source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go matthew! pimp yo kids!! LOL

Anonymous said...

It it is true, the album should come out in the US first because of leaks.

Anonymous said...

Im ready for Destiny's Child to come back

Anonymous said...

Beyonce looks big in this pic

Anonymous said...

I think Solange fake

Peppah said...

I agree with Solange, why should she be apologetic....do u!